The ToolMate Smartphone Jacket and Jacket XL has been designed to fit any cell phone and it’s case while tethered to a retractable tool lanyard. The Jacket allows for full function of touch screens, forward/rear facing cameras and fingerprint readers. Combo includes Smartphone Jacket & 1 lb. Retractable Tool Lanyard.
Features and Benefits
- ALL INCLUSIVE COMBO: The combo includes our 1 lb. ToolMate Rewinding Tool Lanyard (0KB6-3FA72) and the ToolMate Smartphone Jacket (0KB6-A0BS2 or 0KB6-A0BL2).
- ADVANCED DESIGN: Flexible design fits with almost any smartphone and case and clear captive touch screen cover with audio perforations.
- ANSI 121 CERTIFIED: KEY-BAK Professional, along with others in the ISEA’s Dropped Object Prevention Group, developed the ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 standards to establish design, testing and performance criteria
- DYNAMICALLY TESTED: Tool Lanyard is dynamically 3rd Party Drop Tested and Proven with 2:1 safety factor
- ANTI-SNAG: The self-retracting tool lanyard keeps the 42” stainless steel cable as short as you need it preventing entanglements and snagging on the work space, solving the problem faced by non-retracting tethers
- MINIMIZED WORK IMPACT: With only 12 oz. of retraction force, ToolMate Retractable Tool Lanyard retracts only the lanyard, not the tool, providing just the right amount of retraction force without pulling on the tool while in use.
- Standard Jacket fits smartphones up to 3.4" x 6.4"
- XL Jacket fits smartphones up to 3.8" x 7.1"
- Maximum Tool Weight: 1 lb. (.45 kg)
- Retraction Force: 12 oz. (Does not retract 1 lb.)
- Overall Reach: 42” (1.0668 m)
- Tool Lanyard Material: Stainless Steel with polymer Jacket
- Carabiner: Aluminum swivel carabiner with locking screw gate
- Strap: Woven Polyester
- ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 Certified
- Patent Pending
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Very good quality, little pricey but I'm happy with the purchase, service
I walk a lot, and it was always a struggle to keep my phone easily accessible and safe. The only issue I had was that this bounces mercilessly against your leg when you walk quickly. Problem was solved by buying a magnetic keychain and attaching the product to two separate belt loops. Product is now perfectly stable, comfortable, and still functional as designed. Would gladly purchase again.
Like it :)