Keep your tape measure secure and your colleagues safe below with KEY-BAK Professional's ToolMate 1 lb. Tool Lanyard and Tape Measure Jacket combo. Tape measures are used by almost every trade that works at heights, keeping them tethered to workers at heights is an essential part of any responsible companies safety program.
- ALL INCLUSIVE COMBO: The combo includes our 1lb. ToolMate Retractable Tool Lanyard (0KB6-3FA72) and the ToolMate Tape Measure Jacket (0KB6-80B01).
- ADVANCED DESIGN: No Hook and Loop straps to get dirty and degrade. No zipper, buckles, or fasteners to wear out and break.
- ANSI 121 CERTIFIED: KEY-BAK Professional, along with others in the ISEA’s Dropped Object Prevention Group, developed the ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 standards to establish design, testing and performance criteria
- DYNAMICALLY TESTED: Tool Lanyard is dynamically 3rd Party Drop Tested and Proven with 2:1 safety factor
- ANTI-SNAG: The self-retracting tool lanyard keeps the 42” stainless steel cable as short as you need it preventing entanglements and snagging on the work space, solving the problem faced by non-retracting lanyards
- MINIMIZED WORK IMPACT: With only 12 oz. of retraction force ToolMate Retractable Tool Lanyards retract only the lanyard, not the tool, providing just the right amount of retraction force to rewind the tool lanyard without pulling on the tool while in use.
- Maximum Tool Weight: 1 lb. (.45kg)
- Retraction Force: 12 oz. (Does not retract 1lb.)
- Overall Reach: 42” (1.0668m)
- Lanyard Material: Stainless Steel with polymer Jacket
- Carabiner: Aluminum swivel carabiner with locking screw gate
- Strap: Woven Polyester
- ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 Certified
- Patent Pending
I absolutely love this can't believe I never saw this before especially when working on a roof are above ceiling grids tape measures fall out of our 2 bags and pockets when working in a difficult position and they roll right off the roof and can and will fall all over the place into the backyard of a house sometimes sometimes is a dog in the back of the house and we can't access it because it's a dangerous dog are worse it could roll off the roof had a customer or car lots of dangerous tape measure falling off