The SECURIT Heavy Duty Carabiner Retractable Keychain conveniently attaches to almost anything, making this one of the most widely used retractable keychains on the market. Built in the USA, the SECURIT has a strong molded black polycarbonate case and a retractable cord made with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber. Attach your keys or small tools to the zinc plated split ring and secure the carabiner to your belt clip, work belt or backpack. When you need your keys just pull them out, when you're done let them go and the built-in tether retracts back into place until you need them again. When you need a versatile retractable reel the SECURIT Heavy Duty Carabiner Keychain is your best option.
Features and Benefits
- Made in the USA and proven to last more than 1-million pulls
- Heavy Duty aramid fiber cord with an 80 lb. minimum breaking strength
- Protected by a 1-Year Limited Warranty and Lifetime Service Policy
- Stainless Steel Spring in a 2" diameter durable polycarbonate housing
- 7" length from top of carabiner to bottom of split ring
- Zinc alloy carabiner conveniently clips onto belt loops, bags or purses
Retraction Forces Available
- Stainless Chain retraction force holds up to 8 oz. and has a 24" reach
- Heavy Duty retraction force holds up to 8 oz. and has a 48" reach
- Super Duty retraction force holds up to 13 oz. and has a 36" reach
- Xtreme Duty retraction force holds up to 20 oz. and has a 28" reach
Add Your Logo
Promote your brand with Custom Logo Printing. Retractable Keychains are great for giveaways, employee motivation or wherever a logo, slogan or insignia will get your organization noticed. Click here to see our selection of custom printable products.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Nice product, arrived in a timely fashion,. I gave 4 out of five stars because the chain is a little short.
These have served me very well over the years. Totally recommend them!!
Everyone asks me where I got it, because it helps a lot at work. One of my coworkers ordered 2 items today!!
Happy with my purchase
I had one before and it lasted almost 3 years before the kevlar attached to the plastic end broke. I use it a lot for my job that requires use of multiple keys. That is why I ordered another one only this time it's the 20oz. instead of the 8oz.
Just get this one. Mine lasted 8 years with constant use. And when the rope broke, no questions asked- with shipping, just half of retail price for replacement. Great product-great company. Thank you KEY-BAK!
Buy Once, Cry Once!!! Well worth the price.. You'll be glad you did! Superb!!!
Everything else broke within a few weeks. Not this guy. Strong and lasts years.