Retraction Forces Explained
KEY-BAK retractors are available in 4 retraction levels; Standard Duty, Heavy Duty, Super Duty and Xtreme Duty. Each level of retraction is a combination of cord material, cord length and spring force.
Retraction Force Options
Cord Options - Polyester, Nylon, Kevlar and Stainless Steel Chain
Length Options - 24" up to 48"
Spring Force Options - 2 oz. up to 20 oz.
Retraction Forces Table
|STANDARD DUTY||HEAVY DUTY||SUPER DUTY||XTREME DUTY|
|MINI-BAK||NYLON||36"||2OZ.||NYLON||24"||4OZ||NOT AVAILABLE||NOT AVAILABLE|
|SIDEKICK||KEVLAR||24"||4OZ.||NOT AVAILABLE||NOT AVAILABLE||NOT AVAILABLE|
|MID6||POLYESTER||36"||6OZ.||NOT AVAILABLE||NOT AVAILABLE||NOT AVAILABLE|
|LOCK48||SPECIAL ORDER||KEVLAR||48"||8OZ||NOT AVAILABLE||SPECIAL ORDER|
If you have questions or would like to special order your retractors with a custom retraction force please contact our sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (909) 923-7800.
Website purchases are charged a flat shipping fee based on the order total, unless otherwise stated in a current promotion. All orders are built to order in the USA, please allow 1-5 business days for your order to process before it is shipped. Deliveries occur Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- U.S. Purchases $49.99 and less - $5.00 Standard Shipping or $15.00 UPS Ground
- U.S. Purchases $50 or more - FREE Standard Shipping or $25.00 UPS Ground
- Canada Purchases $49.99 and less - $10.00 Standard Shipping Only*
- Canada Purchases $50 or more - $20.00 Standard Shipping Only*
* If you’re having goods shipped to Canada you will likely have to pay Canadian duty on the value of the goods, plus GST and PST or HST, depending on the province you are importing goods into.
KEY-BAK accepts orders for the United States and Canada through this website. For orders shipped elsewhere, please contact International Sales Department at email@example.com