The Ratch-It Locking Carabiner Keychain conveniently locks the reel in 5” intervals, making this a popular reel to secure machinery keys or small tools. Built in the USA, the Ratch-It has a strong molded black polycarbonate case and a retractable cord made with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber. Attach your keys or small tools to the split ring and secure the carabiner to your belt clip, work belt or backpack. When you need your keys just pull them out and the reel will automatically lock. When you're done, give the reel a small tug and let it go, the built-in tether retracts back into place until you need your keys again again. When you need use your keys a lot and don't want tension on them while you're using them, then the Ratch-It is a great option for you.
Features and Benefits
- Made in the USA and proven to last more than 1-million pulls
- Heavy Duty aramid fiber cord with an 80 lb. minimum breaking strength
- Protected by a 1-Year Limited Warranty and Lifetime Service Policy
- Built-in ratchet locking mechanism that locks in 5" intervals
- Stainless Steel Spring in a 2" diameter durable polycarbonate housing
- Zinc alloy carabiner conveniently clips onto belt loops, bags or purses
Retraction Forces Available
- Heavy Duty retraction force holds up to 8 oz. and has a 48" reach
- Standard Duty retraction force holds up to 13 oz. and has a 36" reach
Add Your Logo
Promote your brand with Custom Logo Printing. Retractable Keychains are great for giveaways, employee motivation or wherever a logo, slogan or insignia will get your organization noticed. Click here to see our selection of custom printable products.
I used these in an unconventional way. I initially bought hanging basket pulleys, but my solar power jars weren't heavy enough to lock the mechanism in place with those, so I researched quiet a bit and came upon these, with some trial and error I finally ordered the 13oz ratch-it locking with carabiner, and wow, these work like a charm. I can lower and raise throughout the day to charge my lights. Love this product! Thank you!