TOOLMATE™ RETRACTABLE TOOL LANYARDS
KEY-BAK’s new retractable tool lanyard provides a safer work environment by reducing the risk of lanyard entanglement and falling object incidents that could lead to personal injury and property loss. Available with 5lb max work load or 3lb max work load (3lb available May 2017).
PROTECT YOUR TOOLS AND YOUR EMPLOYEES
17% of workplace fatalities are due to falls, slips and trips*. Don’t let your employees be part of that statistic. Keep work tools safely on the jobsite with KEY-BAK’s new retractable tool lanyard.
*according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics
The body of the TOOLMATE is made of glass reinforced impact resistant ABS and features a 60” stainless steel retractable lanyard with nylon jacket that minimizes snagging or entanglement, and has a workload options of up to 5lbs or 3lbs.
To ensure the utmost in safety, we have included a tell-tale in the nylon strap. This quickly identifies if the unit has been compromised so it can be taken out of service.
Third Party Tested
All units are tested and verified through a third party testing facility and they are tested to a 2:1 safety factor.
- Maximum Tool Weight: 5lb (2.25kg) / 3lb (1.36kg)
- Retraction Force: 6oz.
- Overall Reach: 60” (1.5m)
- Housing Material: Glass reinforced impact resistant ABS
- Lanyard Material: Stainless Steel with polymer Jacket
- Internal Spring: Stainless Steel
- Carabiner: Stainless steel swivel carabiner with locking screw gate
- Strap: Nylon Strap with tell-tale
- Serialized: Individually
- Third Party Tested: 2:1 Safety Factor
Features & Benefits
- Unit stays in-line with tool for easier handling and smoother operation
- Military grade, impact resistant, glass reinforced polycarbonate housing
- Stainless steel swivel carabiner with screw gate allows tools to rotate
- Abrasion resistant stainless steel braided cable tool lanyard with polymer jacket
- Stainless steel D-ring on webbing for additional attachment point