Prevent Harm to those below you with the KEY-BAK Pro ToolMate 5 lb. Retractable Tool Tether and “STOP THE DROPS”. Designed for Dropped Object Prevention confidently tether tools up to 5 lbs. to you, your harness, ladder, lift or the structure so an accidental dropped tool doesn’t injure a friend, coworker or teammate. Commonly attached to power tools, wrenches, hammers, crow bars and many other tools up to max weight capacity.
- Minimized Work Impact – With only 6 oz. of retraction force the ToolMate Retractable Tool Tether retracts only the lanyard, not the tool, providing just the right amount of retraction force without pulling on the tool while in use.
- Anti-Snagging Design – The self-retracting tool tether keeps the 60” stainless steel cable as short as you need it preventing entanglements and snagging on the work space, solving the problem faced by non-retracting tool tethers.
- Safety Tell-Tale – Quickly identifies if the unit has been compromised so it can be taken out of service
- Made to Last – Body made of glass reinforced impact resistant ABS with a stainless steel spring are designed to last in almost any work environment
- Auto-Locking Carabiner – Aluminum carabiner with auto-locking gate prevents accidental gate opening and removal when in use.
- 3rd Party Proven - Tool tether is 3rd party testing guarantees your ToolMate tool tether is designed, tested and proven to a 2:1 safety factor
- Maximum Tool Weight: (5 lb. (2.25kg)
- Retraction Force: 6 oz. (Does not retract 5 lb.)
- Overall Reach: 60” (1.5m)
- Tool tether material: Stainless Steel with polymer Jacket
- Carabiner: Aluminum auto-locking gate carabiner with captive eye
- Strap: Nylon Strap with tell-tale
- ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 Certified
As a scaffolder, you have to be able to rely on your tethering equipment, these tethers let you concentrate on your work when your in precarious positions, simply because your tools are where you need them, waiting for you at the end of a Key-Bak tether. 2 years of 4 seasons Alberta weather and by the looks of them, they are ready for many more.
Toolmate Rewinding Tool Tethers