The Tradesman Series of retractors is ideal for those who need access to their keys while working, but would also make use of a small pouch for a frequently used tool such as a putty knife, box cutter or wire nips. The leather pouch is durable and will hold a variety of slim tools.
Features and Benefits
- Built in the USA with globally sourced materials and proven to last more than 1-million pulls
- Heavy Duty aramid fiber cord with an 80 lb. minimum breaking strength
- Protected by a 1-Year Limited Warranty and Lifetime Service Policy
- Stainless Steel Spring in a 2" durable stainless steel case
- 1.25" Zinc-plated, spring-tempered steel, corrosion resistant split ring
- Attaches with 1-1/2" belt slits in at the top of the leather pouch
Retraction Forces Available
- Stainless Chain retraction force holds up to 8 oz. and has a 24" reach
- Heavy Duty retraction force holds up to 8 oz. and has a 48" reach
- Standard Duty retraction force holds up to 13 oz. and has a 36" reach
The product is good quality and handles 20ish keys I have just fine. I just wish the pouch were large enough to fit a folded multi-tool because not all problems can be solved with needle nose pliars.
My only other problem is in regards to shipping and communication; when I bought the product there was nothing indicating that it was out of stock. So after two weeks went by and it had not shipped I contacted customer service. They told me it was out of stock and I would have to wait a couple more days before it shipped out. Had they told me before hand, I could has just ordered the thing from Amazon (they indicated 3 in stock when I checked prior to my contacting customer service). So while I'm happy with the product, I am not with their level of service.