Keep your cordless drill secure and your colleagues safe below with KEY-BAK Professional's ToolMate Tool Tether and Drill Shoe Combo. Cordless Power Drills and Drivers are used by almost every trade that works at heights, keeping them tethered to workers at height is an essential part of any responsible companies safety program.
- ALL INCLUSIVE COMBO: The Drill Shoe Combo includes our 5 lb. ToolMate Retractable Tool Tether (0KB6-0A32) and the ToolMate Drill Shoe (0KB6-80B01).
- ADVANCED DESIGN: No Hook and Loop straps to get dirty and degrade. No zipper, buckles, or fasteners to wear out and break.
- ANSI 121 CERTIFIED: KEY-BAK Professional, along with others in the ISEA’s Dropped Object Prevention Group, developed the ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 standards to establish design, testing and performance criteria
- DYNAMICALLY TESTED: Tool Tether is dynamically 3rd Party Drop Tested and Proven with 2:1 safety factor
- ANTI-SNAG: The self-retracting tool tether keeps the 60” stainless steel cable as short as you need it preventing entanglements and snagging on the work space, solving the problem faced by non-retracting tethers
- MINIMIZED WORK IMPACT: With only 6 oz. of retraction force ToolMate Retractable Tool tether retracts only the tether, not the tool, providing just the right amount of retraction force without pulling on the tool while in use.
- Maximum Tool Weight: 5 lb. (2.25kg)
- Retraction Force: 6 oz. (Does not retract 5 lb.)
- Overall Reach: 60” (1.5m)
- Tool Tether Material: Stainless Steel with polymer Jacket
- Carabiner: Stainless steel swivel carabiner with locking screw gate
- Strap: Nylon Strap with tell-tale
- ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 Certified
- Patent Pending