Prevent Harm to those below you with the KEY-BAK Pro 3 lb. Retractable Tool Tether and “STOP THE DROPS”. Designed for Dropped Object Prevention confidently tether tools up to 3 lbs. to you, your harness, ladder, lift or the structure so an accidental dropped tool doesn’t injure a friend, coworker or team mate. Commonly attached to power tools, wrenches, hammers, crow bars and mallets or any other tools up to max weight capacity. (Note: ToolMate 3 lb. Retractable Tool Tether is proven to prevent dropped objects and does not retract the tool).
- Minimized Work Impact – With only 6 oz. of retraction force the ToolMate Retractable Tool tether retracts only the tether, not the tool, providing just the right amount of retraction force to rewind the tool lanyard without pulling on the tool while in use.
- Anti-Snagging Design – The self-retracting tool tether keeps the 60” stainless steel cable as short as you need it preventing entanglements and snagging on the work space, solving the problem faced by non-retracting tool tethers
- Safety Tell-Tale – Quickly identifies if the unit has been compromised so the tool tether can be taken out of service
- Made to Last – Body made of glass reinforced impact resistant ABS with a stainless steel spring are designed to last in almost any work environment
- Auto-Locking Carabiner – Aluminum carabiner with auto-locking gate prevents accidental gate opening and removal when in use
- 3rd Party Proven - 3rd party testing guarantees your ToolMate Tool Tether is designed, tested and proven to a 2:1 safety factor
- Maximum Tool Weight: 3 lb. (1.36kg)
- Retraction Force: 6 oz. (Does not retract 5lb.)
- Overall Reach: 60” (1.5m)
- Tool Tether Material: Stainless Steel with polymer Jacket
- Carabiner: Aluminum carabiner with auto-locking gate and captive eye
- Strap: Nylon Strap with tell-tale
- ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 Certified
It has been 2 years of 4 season weather here in Alberta and your Key-Bak products are not slowing down one bit. Easy to use, maintenance free and reliable.
If your not buying Key-Bak reliability, then I feel sorry for you.