The LOCK48 Locking Retractable Keychain is built in the USA with a strong molded black polycarbonate case, stainless steel spring, convenient easy change end fittings and a lock switch to relieve tension on the cord while your keys are in use. Using the split ring end fitting, attach your keys to the tough retractable cord made with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber. When your key chain is secure, pull out your keys and switch on the lock so you can use your keys without the reel pulling back. When your done, unlock the cord and let them go, the built-in tether retracts back into place until you need your keys again. If you work with your keys alot and need to be able to lock the cord while you use them then the LOCK48 Locking Retractable Keychain is a great solution.
Features and Benefits
- Made in the USA and proven to last more than 1-million pulls
- Heavy Duty aramid fiber cord with an 80 lb. minimum breaking strength
- Detachable Zinc-plated, spring-tempered steel, corrosion resistant split ring
- Stainless Steel Spring in a 2" diameter durable polycarbonate housing
- Locking switch relieves tension from the cord while extended
- Backed by a 1-year limited warranty and lifetime service policy
- Works with Accessory Kit which includes removable split-ring, universal gear attachment, and electronics attachment.
Retraction Forces Available
- Heavy Duty retraction force holds up to 8 oz. and has a 48" reach
Add Your Logo
Promote your brand with Custom Logo Printing. Retractable Keychains are great for giveaways, employee motivation or wherever a logo, slogan or insignia will get your organization noticed. Click here to see our selection of custom printable products.
LOCK48 Locking Key Reel with Belt Clip
Product and service good
Maybe you send me a list of the ones where I can disconnect my keys from the holder. Like the one I have. So I can order the right one. The belt clip didn’t swivel like the one I ordered. Please contact me with that information. Thank you.
Excellent product!. I especially like the modularity, being able to either use the Kevlar line (most of the time) or unclip the key ring (when I drive). I can't yet assess the durability of the product since I have just started using it, so I need a little more time for that.
Great product but they keep breaking on me. I'm buying more as I like these and I need one but I wish they were made a bit stronger. They're too expensive as well.
Great way to keep keys from getting lost. You can remove your carkeys, and then replace them. I do like the product!
allows to keep keys organized and easy to use
Very good product, though a bit expensive
Great key back. Light and tough