The LOCK48 Locking Retractable Key Chain is built in the USA with a strong molded black polycarbonate case, stainless steel spring, convenient easy change end fittings and a lock switch to relieve tension on the cord while your keys are in use. Using the split ring end fitting, attach your keys to the tough retractable cord made with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber. When your key chain is secure, pull out your keys and switch on the lock so you can use your keys without the reel pulling back. When your done, unlock the cord and let them go, the built-in tether retracts back into place until you need your keys again. If you work with your keys alot and need to be able to lock the cord while you use them then the LOCK48 Locking Retractable Key Chain is a great solution.
Features and Benefits
- Made in the USA and proven to last more than 1-million pulls
- Heavy Duty aramid fiber cord with an 80 lb. minimum breaking strength
- Detachable Zinc-plated, spring-tempered steel, corrosion resistant split ring
- Stainless Steel Spring in a 2" diameter durable polycarbonate housing
- Locking switch relieves tension from the cord while extended
- Backed by a 1-year limited warranty and lifetime service policy
- Works with Accessory Kit which includes removable split-ring, universal gear attachment, and electronics attachment.
Retraction Forces Available
- Heavy Duty retraction force holds up to 8 oz. and has a 48" reach
Add Your Logo
Promote your brand with Custom Logo Printing. Retractable Key Chains are great for giveaways, employee motivation or wherever a logo, slogan or insignia will get your organization noticed. Click here to see our selection of custom printable products.