The JobTackle Tool Tether with Split Ring is designed to secure Laser pointers, GPS, Laser Range finders, and other mobile devices to prevent drops, damage, or replacement. The JobTackle Tool Tether with Split Ring holds your flashlight to your vest or belt with the flexibility to direct the light right where you need it.
Features and Benefits
- Lasts up to 10x longer and protected by a 1-Year warranty
- Made in the USA with globally sourced materials.
- KEY-BAK ECO-REELS produce 90% less waste than disposable reels, keychains, and tethers
- Heavy Duty aramid fiber cord with an 80 lb. minimum breaking strength
- The locking switch relieves tension from the cord while extended
- Available with Hook & Loop strap or swivel steel belt clip
- Detachable Zinc-plated, spring-tempered steel, corrosion-resistant split ring
- Works with Accessory Kit which includes removable split-ring, universal gear attachment, and electronics attachment.
- Backed by a Lifetime Service Policy
Retraction Forces Available
- Heavy Duty retraction force holds up to 8 oz. and has a 48" reach
- Standard Duty retraction force holds up to 14 oz. and has a 36" reach
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This does everything advertised. The lock occasionally takes a little care to use, but it does work reliably. The decal on the front has come off a couple times, but it's reattached well.
The pull and release is just right.
The loop attachment is very secure. Nice ring on it.