The DUTY-GEAR Retractable key silencers, uniform protectors and accessories are ideal for law enforcement, casino, hotel and security professionals. Casing is available in smooth, textured leather or ballistic nylon and securely wraps completely around your keys.
Features and Benefits
- Made in the USA and proven to last more than 1-million pulls
- Heavy Duty aramid fiber cord with an 80 lb. minimum breaking strength
- Protected by a 1-Year Limited Warranty and Lifetime Service Policy
- Stainless Steel Spring in a 2" durable stainless steel case
- 1.25" Zinc-plated, spring-tempered steel, corrosion resistant split ring
- Smooth and Textured leather options come with a leather belt loop
- Ballistic Nylon options come with a nylon belt loop
- Fits a standard 2 1/4" Duty Belt
Retraction Forces Available
- Stainless Chain retraction force holds up to 8 oz. and has a 24" reach
- Heavy Duty retraction force holds up to 8 oz. and has a 48" reach
- Standard Duty retraction force holds up to 13 oz. and has a 36" reach
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I lost my key as the belt loop broke after 1 month. I had someone to fix a leather belt loop. Since, this is the best key holder I had. Change the belt loop right after the purchase.
I would recommend the key silencer I purchased the nylon super duty kevlar and it is performing just as I needed and the quality is super. Thank you!
I have yet to receive the item I ordered ????
Well made. Works great
The key silencer key reel comes in many flavors and all are not created equally. I currently own and have owned all of the in daily use. First I must warn against the canvas fabric versions. I have owned three and all have failed at the belt loop. Secondly be mindful of the recoil weight limitations. The listed weight limits are overstated by about 1/3. Finally, watch the rivets closely as they too can fail with less than heavy stress. All that being said, I Rely upon them and will continue to do so as there is no reliable competitor on the market.