The DUTY-GEAR Retractable key silencers, uniform protectors and accessories are ideal for law enforcement, casino, hotel and security professionals. Casing is available in smooth, textured leather or ballistic nylon and securely wraps completely around your keys.
Features and Benefits
- Made in the USA and proven to last more than 1-million pulls
- Heavy Duty aramid fiber cord with an 80 lb. minimum breaking strength
- Protected by a 1-Year Limited Warranty and Lifetime Service Policy
- Stainless Steel Spring in a 2" durable stainless steel case
- 1.25" Zinc-plated, spring-tempered steel, corrosion resistant split ring
- Smooth and Textured leather options come with a leather belt loop
- Ballistic Nylon options come with a nylon belt loop
- Fits a standard 2 1/4" Duty Belt
Retraction Forces Available
- Stainless Chain retraction force holds up to 8 oz. and has a 24" reach
- Heavy Duty retraction force holds up to 8 oz. and has a 48" reach
- Standard Duty retraction force holds up to 13 oz. and has a 36" reach
Well made. Works great
The key silencer key reel comes in many flavors and all are not created equally. I currently own and have owned all of the in daily use. First I must warn against the canvas fabric versions. I have owned three and all have failed at the belt loop. Secondly be mindful of the recoil weight limitations. The listed weight limits are overstated by about 1/3. Finally, watch the rivets closely as they too can fail with less than heavy stress. All that being said, I Rely upon them and will continue to do so as there is no reliable competitor on the market.
Awesome product! No loner look for keys all day!
Its nice yo know that my keys are always in the same secure location and don't play "Jingle Keys" as I'm walking down the halls at work. The cover keeps them secure and silent when I perform my daily duties.
I had always been looking for something to keep my keys quiet and accessible. This is the best key collector ever!
I work in Security where I am responsible for access control, having my keys on my duty belt in such an accessible way makes for a much for convenient use. So far the velcro and nylon is holding up much better than my last key holder. I pull my keys on average 80-100 times per shift and it is working out brilliantly
It's not just convenient and useful, but it is build EXTREMELY well!! It has solved my problem of misplacing my keys, and it looks great!
i had my first key-back with the kevlar tether brok after about 8 months. The second i just got within a week the belt loop has begun to come apart. Had to stitch it back together. The first one i had had the same issue. For the money i spent expected alot better quality.
i have had it a couple of weeks and it just broke yesterday.
Works great, as expected hangs down a little lower than a regular nylon key holder. If I could change one thing it would be having the right side flap fold on top of the left(as you look down at it). Would recommend it to co-workers, no more dropping my keys.