Prevent Harm to those below you with the ToolMate 1 lb. Rewinding Tool Lanyard and “STOP THE DROPS”. Designed for Dropped Object Prevention confidently tether tools up to 1 lbs. to you, your harness, ladder, lift or the structure so an accidental dropped tool doesn’t injure a friend, coworker or teammate.
Features and Benefits
- Minimized Work Impact – With only 12 oz. of retraction force ToolMate Retractable Tool Lanyards retract only the lanyard, not the tool, providing just the right amount of retraction force to rewind the tool laRewinding Tool Lanyard without pulling on the tool while in use.
- Anti-Snagging Design – The self-retracting lanyard keeps the 42” stainless steel cable tool lanyard stays as short as you need it preventing entanglements and snagging on the work space, solving the problem faced by non-retracting tool lanyards
- Made to Last – Body made of impact resistant polycarbonate with a stainless steel spring and is designed to last in almost any work environment
- Anchor Carabiner – Aluminum swivel carabiner with auto-locking gate prevents accidental gate opening and removal
- 3rd Party Proven - 3rd party testing guarantees your ToolMate is designed, tested and proven to a 2:1 safety factor
- Maximum Tool Weight: 1 lb. (.45kg)
- Retraction Force: 12 oz. (Does not retract 1lb.)
- Overall Reach: 42” (1.0668m)
- Tool Lanyard Material: Stainless Steel with polymer Jacket
- Tool Attachment: Aluminum swivel carabiner with auto-locking gate or split ring end fitting
- Anchor Attachment: Aluminum swivel carabiner with auto-locking gate
- Strap: Woven Polyester
- ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 Certified
I'm and industrial scaffolder carpenter and I would have to say for the hassle it was to try and get your product in Canada is brutal , having to order it and ship it to the shipping depot then find someone to go and get it . The cable no longer goes in and out and it stuck . It's sad because I was trying to get imperial to switch over to your brand of retractable .