The JT48 features an ambidextrous ball-joint lock so the reel can be used on either hip, a larger belt clip speciﬁcally designed to accommodate 2-1/4” Duty Belts and an integrated belt clip lock that easily converts the clip to a belt loop - no pin required.
Features and Benefits
- Lasts up to 10x longer and protected by a 1-Year warranty
- Made in the USA with globally sourced materials.
- KEY-BAK ECO-REELS produce 90% less waste than disposable reels, keychains, and tethers
- JT48 retracts up to 8 oz., can be overloaded with ball-joint lock
- 48" Heavy Duty aramid fiber cord with an 80 lb. minimum breaking strength
- 2-1/4" diameter black, lightweight, shatter resistant polycarbonate case
- Ambidextrous ball-joint lock can be worn on either hip
- Steel belt clip with a built-in lock converts the belt clip to a belt loop for added security and fits 2-1/4" Duty Belts.
- Backed by a Lifetime Service Policy