Trade Show Coordinator
West Coast Corporation (WCC) is an employee-owned company located in Ontario California. Founded in 1948 and known world-wide as the inventor of products that have become “American Classics” according to the New York Times, we serve customers globally with quality products under the brands KEY-BAK, KEY-BAK Promotional Products, T-REIGN and Boomerang. Our products are found in diverse markets including hardware, hotel, restaurant, health care, casino and gaming, manufacturing, security and law environment, and outdoor activities.
We are seeking a Trade Show Coordinator who is passionate about trade shows and eager to promote brand experience and engage customers. If you are highly organized, resourceful, motivated, work well in a deadline-driven environment with the ability to work with people from all levels of the organization, this may be the job you have been searching for!
We are looking for a Trade Show Coordinator who will be integral in various events and exhibits. The Trade Show Coordinator will be responsible for effective execution of trade shows, from securing exhibit space, overseeing the production before, during and after the show. In addition to being a part of the events team, you will have the opportunity to work with other departments within WCC, building meaningful business connections.
- Coordinate all aspects of trade show logistics including, but not limited to product selection, marketing materials, booking booth and meeting space, creation of registration badges, managing housing, packing and sending exhibition material from and to the warehouse.
- Write and maintain content and provide monthly updates to company websites and social media sites as needed.
- Produce company newsletters and distribute accordingly.
- Assist in writing, tracking and delivery of press releases.
- Assist with new product launches.
- Execute and evaluate the effectiveness of a wide variety of details that involve email campaigns, outbound calls, tradeshows and events, media advertisements, promotions and other marketing plans.
- Plan meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Assist in reviewing contracts, vendor payments and expenses.
- Implement project management system for documenting and tracking activities.
- Track and report on key metrics and status of new product releases.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, and analyzing and summarizing sales data.
- Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements, inventorying stock, placing orders and verifying receipt.
- Support sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information, and relaying customer service requests.
- Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share pricing, advertising, and maintaining research databases.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading trade publications.
- Travel as needed to tradeshows.
- At least 2-4 years of relevant trade show/marketing experience is required.
- Associate Degree or Bachelors in business/marketing or equivalent is desired.
- Experience in event and/or tradeshow management and planning expertise is required.
- Effectively interface with others in a collaborative manner with strong interpersonal communication and organization skills, a high degree of enthusiasm, a can-do attitude along with a strong commitment to excellence.
- Must be conscientious, self-directed, self-starter who enjoys and exhibits pride in his/her work and actively seeks challenges resulting in the better of the Department/Company.
- Quick learner and implement new skills into execution of his/her responsibilities.
- Proven track record of successfully completing projects on time and within budget.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, especially Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritize.
- Flexibility to work some evenings and weekends as needed for certain events.
- Social Media experience a plus.
- Graphics experience a plus (Adobe Creative Suites, Photoshop. In-Design, Illustrator)
- Sense of urgency and ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Justin Corona